By , Mount Vernon News
December 9, 2009, 10:39 am

UTICA — Mark and Janet Layton were both outside their home at 244 N. Washington St. when it caught fire Tuesday morning.

story from

 

 

Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.