By , Mount Vernon News
December 11, 2009, 11:18 am

MOUNT VERNON — Clothing too close to an over-heated space heater set an upstairs bedroom on fire at 109 N. Division St. early this morning.

story from

 

 

Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.