DANVILLE — "All indication [points to] a child with a lighter started the fire," said Eastern Knox County Joint Fire District Chief Larry Stimpert, after fire gutted an apartment in Danville Commons on Thursday.



Joshua Morrison: 740-397-5333 or admin@mountvernonnews.com and on Twitter, @


Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.