By , Mount Vernon News
December 28, 2009, 10:40 am

FREDERICKTOWN — Cracks in a chimney let flames from a fireplace burn through and set a house on Green Valley Road on fire Saturday night.

story from

 

 

Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

One Response to “Chimney issues cause of house fire”

  1. Tommy

    Wow. How many tones did it take Fredericktown to NOT respond to this? Three? You’ve done it again, basement savers!