By , Mount Vernon News
January 11, 2010, 10:26 am

MOUNT VERNON — Mount Vernon firefighters were able to extinguish a chimney fire Sunday evening before the fire caused any damage to the home at 616 E. Chestnut St.

story from

 

 

Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.