CENTERBURG — A heat lamp that was apparently knocked over started a fire that caused heavy damage to a garage and its contents Friday evening. The fire was at the home of Neil Thompson, 3182 Columbus Road, west of Centerburg.



Joshua Morrison: 740-397-5333 or and on Twitter, @


Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.