By , Mount Vernon News
April 22, 2010, 10:23 am

DANVILLE — A cookstove fire at an apartment in Danville on Wednesday night was quickly knocked down by Eastern Knox County Joint Fire District firefighters.

story from



Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.