By , Mount Vernon News
August 30, 2010, 10:47 am

MOUNT VERNON — A fire on Johnstown Road last Friday which caused extensive damage to the home of Cindy Carter was reportedly caused by mechanical failure of a clothes dryer.

story from



Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.