By , Mount Vernon News
February 5, 2011, 9:29 am

A fire in a second-story apartment at 707 Harcourt Road was quickly extinguished by Mount Vernon Fire Department firefighters on Friday.

story from



Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.