JACKSONTOWN – The Ohio Department of Transportation, District Five, effective today, at 6:10a.m., announced that State Route 95, is closed due to high water. The portion of SR 95 experiencing high water stretches from just inside Fredericktown to the Knox Co./Richland Co. line.
The posted detour will be via SR 13 to SR 97, into Butler, Ohio.
The re-opening of SR 95 will be dependent upon roadway and weather condition.
The following roads are closed due to high water
- Ohio 13, as it overlaps with Ohio 97 in the village of Bellville.
- Ohio 95 from Salem Road to the Richland County line.
- Toms Road.
- Ohio 3 at Pealer Mill Road.
- Lakeland Drive, near Old Mansfield Road at the northwest corner of Knox Lake.
- Apple Valley Road between Apple Valley Drive and Danville-Amity Road.
- Schenck Creek Road.
- Lower Gambier Road.
- Sections of Danville-Amity Road.
- Ohio 205.
Comments are closed.