By , Mount Vernon News
April 19, 2011, 10:57 am

MOUNT VERNON — When concerns surface in the community in regard to the safety of children, the concerned citizen can call Knox County Children Services to speak with a screener about the situation.

story from



Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

One Response to “Questions help screeners gather information”