By , Mount Vernon News
July 13, 2011, 11:38 am

A small fire of undetermined origin burned only a section of studding in the Bill Heaton warehouse in Howard, Tuesday at 10:45 p.m.

story from



Rules: Please keep your comments smart and civil. Don’t attack other commenters personally and keep your language decent. If a comment violates our comments standards, click the “X” in the upper right corner of the comment box to report abuse. To post comments, you must be a Facebook member.

Comments are closed.